Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Smokin in Leather

Now, as much as I am opposed to real leather, fake leather is very much in my "love and need" category on my shopping list right now. I am drooling over leather skirts and shorts in particular. And why not compare these selections with a visual from two of my favorite stars of "The City", who happen to loath each other. Sounds like a wonderful battle to me.
First, we have Olivia Palermo, the bitch who just can't take it, in her gorgeous black leather knee length skirt. It definitely adds some spice to her feminine blouse and contrasts nicely with her fur vest. And just a few words on the shoes: love it. Over all her outfit is very trendy and put together, like always.

Then comes miss Whitney Port, the good girl of NYC, wearing some not so good girl black leather shorts. Love love love. Just the fact that they are high waisted makes me love them even more. And those leopard print booties and baby blue cropped shirt just complete the outfit for me.

So as the battle continues to heat up between the two on screen, I think I'm going to have to name a winner in this blog outfit battle. And with bonus points for amazing shoes, the winner is...Whitney Port and her stylish leather shorts! Tune in next time for some more battles of the rich and stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment