Friday, June 11, 2010

If You Have To Cry Go Outside


Now I know Kelly Cutrone's book If You Have to Cry Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You, has been out for a good couple months now, but due to my painfully boring schedule and my current health situation (mono..boo!) I have finally been able to finish it! And it is SO GOOD. This wonderful book is my new life bible. Easily some of the best advice ever if you want to get into the fashion industry, as I do! And throughout the book, Kelly Cutrone takes you along on her many crazy life experiences, from moving to New York on a whim at age 21, to becoming a cracked out tarot card reader on Venice Beach. She even had a record deal at one time! Who would have thought! In the end she gives amazing powerful advice about being yourself and making a name for yourself in any industry. A definite must read for any aspiring fashionista!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could make it in the fashion industry, but cracked out tarot card reader? That takes care of all your issues today and tomorrow. Do you have any outfit ideas for me for that job?
    xx
    jill

    ReplyDelete