Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey there H&M








Oh H&M how you excite me with your Fall 2010 campaign. Not only do the clothes look tantalizingly fresh for fall they are also in my price range. Double bonus. And to top it all off Daria Werbowy, the Canadian supermodel extraordinaire, happens to be the face of this Fall campaign.

Speaking of Fall, personally I cannot wait for the stores to fill with winter jackets, colourful sweaters, and the most drool worth boots, (I'm a sucker for shoes, as some of you may know). Fall is definitely my favorite season just for the all of the gorgeous clothes, and maybe because it has always meant a back to school clothing spree. I am currently counting my pennies as I don't want to run out of money before this year of school at Blanche Macdonald is over, but I am making a few exceptions for some rain boots and a nice rain proof winter jacket. Notice the theme here: rain proof. I am ready and waiting for the rainy season in Vancouver, because I've heard its even worse then Victoria urgghhh..

Well Vancouver, bring on the rain! I'm ready for you! And to you Blanche Macdonald, starting Monday bring on the homework! I think I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment